Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 3:19:57 PM EDT
I came across a drop in barrel for the Sig 220 chambered in 400 Corbon.  Anybody shooting 400 Corbons out of their 220s?  If so, how is it?  What are the advantages of the 400 Corbon over the 45acp (if any)?  Also, do you have to use special mags or are the stock 220 mags good to go?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]
An FFL that did a couple transfers for me back in the day has this setup.  Stock mags work, its ballistically between a 40SW and 10mm from my (limited) understanding.  Ammo ain't cheap.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
An FFL that did a couple transfers for me back in the day has this setup.  Stock mags work, its ballistically between a 40SW and 10mm from my (limited) understanding.  Ammo ain't cheap.

I guess it's kinda cool in that you can just swap the barrels out and in essence have two guns.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#3]
That part is very cool, I did that at the range today with my P229.  Being able to tailor the load to your specific need is pretty nice in my book, anything from 125 grn .357Sigs going 1450 fps, to 180grn .40SW going 1100fps.  And makes practice cheaper too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top