Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 1:49:05 PM EDT
I traded a SigPro SP2009 9mm for a NIB Springfield XD 45acp 4".  The Springfield XD package came with 2 13rd mags, XD holster, mag pouch, and mag loader.  Had to come out $20 out of pocket for the trade.  

I also acquired a West Germany stamped Sig 226 w/5 factory 15rd mags.  And have a Sig 220 coming in later in the week.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Just as long it was not .45 GAP.......enjoy!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you cam out on top to me.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#3]
You're forgiven if you give us a range report. I'm seriouly thinking about one of those XDs too but don't know anyone who has one.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't come down on you for that, when I moved from Florida back home to NY after college, I had to give up my 2340 because I didn't have a pistol permit.  To this day, I still cringe at the thought of giving her up.  A lot of people I know dislike the Sig Pros, but I loved mine.

But hey, the XD is a damn fine gun, and it sounds like you got one hell of a deal, too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top