Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 7:40:06 PM EDT
I just picked up a P220R today. It is an L.E. trade-in with night sights that I got for $525.00 and it is in great shape. I also picked up a Blackhawk CQC paddle holdster for it. I can't wait to put a few rounds through it!

I got it from:

www.innovativetactical.com

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good looking Sig
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:11:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Congrats on your new toy. My wife bought me a 220R for christmas and I love it.

850 rounds of ZERO malfunction goodness so far. It'll be 1,000 tomorrow afternoon.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I just picked a 220 as well.  The local PD traded them in for HK USP 40s and a local shop was selling them all for $350 with box and one mag.  I got in early and picked one out with almost no holster wear at all and a pristine barrel, shot it for the first time today.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just picked a 220 as well.  The local PD traded them in for HK USP 40s and a local shop was selling them all for $350 with box and one mag.  I got in early and picked one out with almost no holster wear at all and a pristine barrel, shot it for the first time today.

According to the dealer at Innovative Tactical, this P220R came from an agency that bought them new about a year ago and then a new Chief came in and switched everyone to H&K's. There is very little holster wear on the pistol, the barrel looks great and the night sights are very clear.

I only got one 8 round mag with the gun, so I am going to pick up a bunch of ACT/Novak 8 round mags and an M-3 Streamlight for it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine didn't come with the light rail.  He had some with it, but he wanted more money for those and I am not crazy about mounting lights on handguns.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Thats the best $350 ever spent, on anything, ever.  Damnit, why don't I ever find those deals?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top