Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 6:16:01 AM EDT
I need to pick up a Sig p226 9mm 10 rnd mag. I want OEM so to lessen any problems. Any idea where the best place to get one is? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:22:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I need to pick up a Sig p226 9mm 10 rnd mag. I want OEM so to lessen any problems. Any idea where the best place to get one is? Thanks in advance.

.44 mag/copes/etc
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Brownells, Topgunssupply, and others carry the Mec-gar magazines. They produce factory magazines for Sig. Stay away from other crap.  

The best answer is Sig Sauer of course, but they're awfully proud of their magazines.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Currently all Sig centerfire pistol factory mags are made by Mec-Gar.
You can usually find Mec-Gar mags for MUCH less than Sig factory mags.
Midway usually have good prices on Mec-Gar mags.

BTW. why 10 round mags and not the real 15 round mags?  

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#5]
SIGforum classified ad

I have not seen any better prices than Greg's.  Authentic, NIW means new in wrapper.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:43:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
SIGforum classified ad

I have not seen any better prices than Greg's.  Authentic, NIW means new in wrapper.  

WOW Great site!!! Looks like I have some good reading duing the Blizzard of 2006 (flop coming)

Thanks again!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

BTW. why 10 round mags and not the real 15 round mags?  

He is in the communist state of Connecticut, who found it necessary to enact their own assault weapons ban.  My guess is that CT also banned high capacity magazines in their self-imposed violation of the second amendment.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Ivanhoes discount outlet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top