Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 5:57:24 PM EDT
The local shop has one.  Used but looks to be no less than 90%.  They want $650.  Is this good or should i wait.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That sounds like a decent price but you may want to visit Gunbroker.com to see whats out there or wait for a Sig CPO to come up for sale at the various Sig vendors.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal.  Might be able to get better by waiting and shopping hard, but you probably won't ever regret the $650.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems like a good deal...I also suggest to check further..
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I ran into a good deal at a local gun show here a couple of months ago. Dealer had a Sig220ST that looked brand new, in the box with all the accessories. I talked him into a package deal. Got the pistol and a set of Crimson Trace grips for 725$. I stripped it down when I got home and I couldn't tell it had ever been fired.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I would say that $650 is an okay price, not the greatest, and not a horrible price either.  If you're in a hurry to own a P220ST, then buy it.  If not, keep your eyes open for a better deal.  

As clubster mentioned, keep your eyes open for a CPO P220ST.  I know they're out there.  I've seen them for sale.  You can expect to pay less than $600 for those.  Good luck on your search!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the replies.  I went back to the shop and it was gone.  Not a problem though, i kinda like the nitron finish better.   I like the gun.   We'll see what turns up.

Thanks again,
Will
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I just picked up a used P220 ST tonight.  The gun was used but it looked like it had very rarely been fired.  I picked it up for $719.00.  Maybe a little high but I don't care.  It's a nice pistol and my first .45 ... Was considering a 1911 but this won out.

Haven't been able to take it out to the range yet but I'm looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Sig 220ST CPO

This is where I got mine. Give James a call, and you will probably be very happy with the service as well as the weapon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top