Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 7:13:37 AM EDT
I have been looking at the Sigs listed at CDNN.  Has anyone got one of their used two tone Sigs?  Just wondering what they looked like.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've bought 2 in the last 2 months. I think it's the best kept secret in the gun business.  I would definintely buy from CDNN again!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I would not buy one unless I could see it first, IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would not buy one unless I could see it first, IMHO.

That's fine by me. Leaves more for the rest of us. IMHO you have no idea what you're missing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]
+1

Done it before, doing it again.  Soon to be fondling a P229/357 myself.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought a 220 somettime back, great gun.  The refinish job was a little cheap but for less than 400 who cares.  Took it straight from the dealer to the range.  Buy it and have fun
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought 2 P220s, a P220R, a P229, a P226 (stainless slide) and a P226 (carbon steel slide). I have traded all but the P220R and the P226 (carbon steel). I would not hesitate to buy a used sig from them. I have always bought the very good to excellent graded units. Thier pistols are (in the grades I purchases) almost as good as a CPO just a little paint wear on the frame rails and some dirt. Oh, and one less mag. CDNN is the best deal going for a used Sig. If you are really worried about condition sometime you can pay $20 extra for a hand selected unit (as a rep put it "the pick of the litter") but, I never had and doubt I ever would. The units I have recieved from CDNN are as good as some but, better than most used units at my local shops. However, I would reccomend that you not buy from them. That way there are more for me and thier prices might go down.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#7]

So......did you get one
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#8]
250$ got me  CDNN's heavily worn sig 226.
i was a bit concerned at first, but once i saw what i got for that cheap i was estatic!
the slide had minor pitting on it(thats why it was so cheap) and the barrel and frame looked damn near brand new.
i am kicking my self i did not order 10 more as soon as i got the first one.
CDNN is defenatly going to get my business again, if that is their idea of a "dog shitt" sig then i cant imagine what a like new or good condition one will be like...
CDNN has amazing prices as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top