Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:22:11 AM EDT
How long did Sig take to repair your pistol? I had some problems with mine, It's been 2 weeks so far and no updates. Just wondering how long it took for anyone here who has sent one in.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Never had any issues with any of mine, but excellent customer service is something Sig is known well for.  Call them up, can't hurt.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag.

I have to send in my new 229ST. I own several SIG's and this is the 1st to give me trouble.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Call them to be sure they got it.  Mine was there, but in line for repair.  When they got to it, it was done in no time.  Yours could be on the way back to you and you wouldn't even know.

Call them, they are very helpful.  I was very pleased with the response when I sent in my GSR.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:10:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Well it took them a little over 1 month to fix and return the pistol. I finally got around to shooting it yesterday and I'm very happy with the work they did mags are no longer falling out about an inch when firing and slide is locking back everytime now. They said they replaced the Magazine catch.It may have taken a little longer to get the pistol back than I thought but it was worth it, The pistol had a problem and they made it right, I would'nt hesitate to buy another Sig.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent my trailside in 12/16/05 for repair, waited 6 weeks, still no repair in sight. We decided to go with a centerfire as a replacement 3 weeks ago, still no pistol. Great folks to talk with, but IMHO too many excuses and not much satisfaction. The wait continues.

Chief
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Im now in week 5 waiting for a safety switch for my Mosquito.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I just got back my 229ST. back sent it in on 2/7/06 for feeding problems got it back on 3/2/06. Fored 300 rounds and it seems to be fixed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top