Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 5:11:48 PM EDT
I ordered it last week, was supposed to take 4-6 weeks, came in yesterday, picked it up tonight. My first Sig, a P226 Sport, feels real nice, can't wait to get to the range Fri. Well, couldn't wait till Fri, most awesome trigger I've ever felt in a handgun. I am so impressed with this firearm
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:57:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome and injoy. let us know what you think.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
welcome to sigland! you will not be disapointed! post up your range report! we all like hearing about em
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:00:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I had put an edit to my first post that I could bot wait till today, so I took it wed. I had also brought my new usp .45 tac to sight them both in. I shot the Tac first, took some adjustments to get it centered, which was a suprise to me. 7 yards and leaning against the station. Then after that was sighted in, I took out the Sig, I had dry fired it twice before to feel the trigger, so I had an idea, first shot was about 2 1/2 inches low left, that was me, the next 8 all touched each other centered in about an inch group, my smile got bigger and bigger with each shot. I was sooooooooooo impressed with the gun. I left and called my dealer right away to let him know. I have a match Sunday, and I know what I'm using instead of my Kimber. I'm hooked on Sig.(I think the 220Sport will follow soon)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top