Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 5:59:49 PM EDT
They looked and felt great in the shop but I would like more first hand knowlege of them.  Anyone here own one, or at least shoot one?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the SAS but I have the 229 DAK.  I love mine.  The trigger is superb if you like a DA trigger.  I would jump on a SAS pistol if they offered it in 9mm.  I got out of the .40 stuff and don't want to go back.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't have the SAS but I have the 229 DAK.  I love mine.  The trigger is superb if you like a DA trigger.  I would jump on a SAS pistol if they offered it in 9mm.  I got out of the .40 stuff and don't want to go back.  

Why? .40 is better them 9mm!......it really is!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I chose to limit the number of calibers I was shooting.  It wasn't an easy decision, but I opted to keep(at the moment, really need to get rid of 1 more) .380, 9mm, 45 acp., 45 colt.  I load for a couple of these and buy the rest.  Just got to be too much work keeping inventory.  I am currently looking at replacing the Kel-Tec P3AT with a Taurus Millenium Pro in 45 acp.  I would love to cull at least one more caliber.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I chose to limit the number of calibers I was shooting.  It wasn't an easy decision, but I opted to keep(at the moment, really need to get rid of 1 more) .380, 9mm, 45 acp., 45 colt.  I load for a couple of these and buy the rest.  Just got to be too much work keeping inventory.  I am currently looking at replacing the Kel-Tec P3AT with a Taurus Millenium Pro in 45 acp.  I would love to cull at least one more caliber.

I know what ya mean! Really though, that little problem of having to many calibers is not really a problem but a blessing! Have fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top