BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2021 4:53:45 PM EDT
AXG classic

Nice!
Cp
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the AXG scorpion.  It's pretty nice.  This looks nice too.  I'd be tempted to have both
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I really dig that, it looks like the RDS plate is separate from the rear sight.  That's my biggest P320 complaint.

Would a Wilson Combat grip module swap in and out well for that slide?  Looks like it to me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really dig that, it looks like the RDS plate is separate from the rear sight.  That's my biggest P320 complaint.

Would a Wilson Combat grip module swap in and out well for that slide?  Looks like it to me.
View Quote

All of the new X series slides are like that now. Only the M17/18 has a different slide/sight plate. This seams to be the way SiG is moving forward. The Scorpion AXG is the same way.

Cp
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely cool looking. May add one to the collection some day.

Not that I am waiting in line with money or anything but I would love to see them give a full size 320 the Equinox and the Nightmare treatment.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Damnit Sig!! Just stop.  I don't need to buy anymore P320's!
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 11:36:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Definitely cool looking. May add one to the collection some day.

Not that I am waiting in line with money or anything but I would love to see them give a full size 320 the Equinox and the Nightmare treatment.
View Quote

Fuck yeah!

I have a nightmare carry 1911 and like the contrast. I’ve been considering making my own P320 nightmare.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Now that is a thing of beauty.  I absolutely will buy one.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I really liked it when I first saw it but then I saw the MSRP. Its actually higher then the Scorpion ($1,329.99 vs $1,129.99) which is retarded IMO considering the Scorpion comes with the X5 trigger and upgraded mags. This one appears to come with the standard trigger and mags. No thanks
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#10]
FYI
The scorpion does not come with upgraded mags at the moment. Sig couldn’t keep up. But the price has also dropped to an average of $999 for it.
Cp
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I really liked it when I first saw it but then I saw the MSRP. Its actually higher then the Scorpion ($1,329.99 vs $1,129.99) which is retarded IMO considering the Scorpion comes with the X5 trigger and upgraded mags. This one appears to come with the standard trigger and mags. No thanks
View Quote

No X trigger is a deal breaker for me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

So change it out...?
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So change it out...?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So change it out...?

That becomes cost prohibitive.

Closest I can do is just build one with their FCU.

Link Posted: 4/23/2021 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Neat
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#15]
It looks like a sexy 228's older (younger?) sister.
I think I'd rather go for a Scorpion though, if I was flirting with that price range.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have the x-compact and would prefer the separate rear site. I’m using an SRO which doesn't have acowitness rear built in.

I would like a metal frame WC, for sure.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#17]
n think Im gone be in for one of these. I've been hunting around for a 4", almost bought an x-carry complete slide in the EE. Been considering the new S&W shield plus. Would probably be able to buy2 of them for the sig prince too.

Is the short reset trigger it mentions available separately?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is the short reset trigger it mentions available separately?
View Quote
I didn't catch that. Where was a short reset trigger mentioned?

I've never heard of a short reset trigger in a 320. I'm familiar with forward set trigger bars and curved, straight, and skeletonized straight, but not short reset.

OK - after a little looking, Grey Guns does sell a short reset kit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Ob the page the trigger is described as ‘standard curved’ and also ‘The P320 AXG Classic utilizes the short reach trigger’.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ob the page the trigger is described as ‘standard curved’ and also ‘The P320 AXG Classic utilizes the short reach trigger’.
View Quote

Short Reach =/= Short Reset. the standard trigger is their "short reach" trigger
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#21]
ahh thanks!
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:39:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All of the new X series slides are like that now. Only the M17/18 has a different slide/sight plate. This seams to be the way SiG is moving forward. The Scorpion AXG is the same way.
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/9j6wWe.jpg
Cp
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/9j6wWe.jpg
Cp

Only thing I really liked about the plate/sight integration was Bobro's RMR plate with rear sight. That was a slick set up, looked awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top