Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2021 11:59:43 AM EDT
Just got the email and ordered one.  Assembled slide with night sights, no barrel, $300

P365X Slide

Link Posted: 3/19/2021 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#1]
And gone. Lol
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Somehow I stumbled across these on the 17th. Ordered then, it shipped on the 17th.

Got the email on the 18th about them being available as well. Glad I ordered early. Figured they would be gone shortly after the email went out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Now they’re selling them for $450 with a Romeo 1 installed. 365X slide with Romeo1
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now they’re selling them for $450 with a Romeo 1 installed. 365X slide with Romeo1
View Quote

RomeoZero
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 5:36:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw this and wish I had jumped on it. Im definitely getting one when back in stock with plans to use a Holosun 507k specifically for the reticle and solar. I wish Trijicon made a smaller SRO tho.

I currently use a Crimson trace laser and really like it but want a sight I can see better. My eyesight and astigmatism make iron sights hard especially my sig sights. There super small which I like but not very bright. I like the SAS conceptually and may consider that with the Crimson Trace as the best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#7]
yup!
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 2:15:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I saw this and wish I had jumped on it. Im definitely getting one when back in stock with plans to use a Holosun 507k specifically for the reticle and solar. I wish Trijicon made a smaller SRO tho.

I currently use a Crimson trace laser and really like it but want a sight I can see better. My eyesight and astigmatism make iron sights hard especially my sig sights. There super small which I like but not very bright. I like the SAS conceptually and may consider that with the Crimson Trace as the best of both worlds.
View Quote

507k doesn't have solar capability.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks! Did a back in stock notification.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#10]
If anyone doesn’t want the sight filler plate with rear sight I would be interested.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok, so now I have my X-slide ordered, any recommendations for compatible holsters?

Have a Tuxton Tactical for my XL and run a franken holster for my standard 365 (no optic cut), but am looking around for a AIWB for the X with the Romeo Zero mounted.

Let me know what you suggest.

BTW I've checked out Dara, Tulster and Blackpoint so far.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Just put a holosun 407k on my new 365x slide. Fits my crossbreed mini appendix IWB even with the optic.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ok, so now I have my X-slide ordered, any recommendations for compatible holsters?

Have a Tuxton Tactical for my XL and run a franken holster for my standard 365 (no optic cut), but am looking around for a AIWB for the X with the Romeo Zero mounted.

Let me know what you suggest.

BTW I've checked out Dara, Tulster and Blackpoint so far.
View Quote

I'm a fan of Vedder.

For appendix with a spare mag, I bought one made by spider concealment or something like that off of ebay. The clips sucked but I really liked it so I just replaced the clips with better ones from Amazon. Fits with the 507k just fine.

Even if you have a regular kydex holster that doesn't fit with the sight, you can jus mod it. Had a Vedder for my P365 with a Streamlight attached but it wouldn't fit with the 507k. I just dremeled it until it did. Done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top