Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2016 7:43:01 PM EDT
I had been in the market for a new carry pistol for a while. For years now I have been carrying a Glock 27 and loved the size of it, but I couldn't stand the grip and the kick due to the light polymer frame. I loved my P227 but its a horse and a little too big for me to carry comfortably everyday. So over the past month I had done something I had decided not to ever do years ago and that was to consider a 9mm. I was a 40 S&W and .45 guy all the way.

So since I love my Sig so much I started looking at what they had, remember I was never a 9mm kind of guy so I really had no Idea what was offered. I knew of the P229 but really nothing about it. Anyway, last Friday I went to the local Sig dealer and asked to see the P220, P229, 320 and the M11 A-1. I hated the M11 A-1 right off the bat. I loved the DAO trigger on the 320 (that was almost down right scary for a DAO trigger), but did not want another polymer framed gun. The 220 was meh The 229 was the glass slipper for my hand. I went home and thought about it for another couple of days just to be sure that this what I really wanted in a carry gun and something that would be perfect for every possible situation. I did more research during those two days and yesterday decided to bite the fucking bullet, and came home with this gorgeous little slut

Gentlemen, let me tell you this is by far the most awesome pistol I have ever shot. I took her to the range today and put 150 rounds down her throat with zero malfunctions, a trigger that literally made my panties wet, and the best groupings I have ever fucking shot in my life. The front sight on this little bitch just draws your eye to exactly where you want that little lead slug to go. Absolutely worth every fucking penny.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful pistol, good luck with it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 1:00:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to talk myself out of a 226 Legion; still haven't decided between SAO and SA/DA...and 40 -v- 9.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the 226 in .40 and love it. Zero problems and the trigger is ridiculous. Reset is extremely minimal.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm trying to talk myself out of a 226 Legion; still haven't decided between SAO and SA/DA...and 40 -v- 9.
View Quote

This is a no brainer
Legion 226 SAO 9mm
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This is a no brainer
Legion 226 SAO 9mm
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a no brainer
Legion 226 SAO 9mm

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top