Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2016 6:49:34 PM EDT
Haven't seen the part number or at any other online retailers. I guess I'll need to call Sig direct.

Stemming from finally my first real quality time spent with my new P320 setup. (1000 rnds over a single day of shooting).

Not really a big deal but my takedown lever is a smidge irritating on my left hand right about my thumb joint.

2 of my 4  17 rnd magazines will finally function at full capacity. Now if the other 2 will get with the program

Have about 1500-1900 rounds through it total.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Call them.  If you register the gun with Sig, you get a discount code on your order from them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Why are your mags not working??
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:43:37 AM EDT
[#3]
If you tried to load 17+1 in the chamber, the magazine would fit really tight and the 1st round would shortstroke due to the tension.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#4]
My gen 2 ex G17 had a few mags that would not go to 17. Ancient history now but it happens.

I had to call Sig direct for my new flat take down lever myself. Don't forget to order the O ring with it. I have an extra to spare if you're interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top