Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2015 8:15:45 PM EDT
Finally found a full size P320 in stock.  Got home and cleaned it then noticed that once the gun was cocked if you push on the slide a little bit the slide gets stuck about a inch or so back.  If you pull the trigger it fires and the slide goes forward.  Not sure if this is something to worry about but never had a handgun do that.  I've post a video below.

https://youtu.be/VRu5XMaXCa8
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't watch the video on my phone, but I imagine like a lot of guns it just needs a little parts breaking-in by shooting it.

I'd put a hundred rounds through it and slap the back of the slide after loading the first round in the magazine.  If shooting it doesn't solve the issue, then I'd call Sig.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a full size .45 and mine will not hang up like yours.  If I manually hold the slide in that position and then pull the trigger, the slide will then slam forward.  I wouldn't worry about it and just fire the thing.  How many times will you ride the slide down while firing?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Dry fire that thing!  Seriously, the trigger gets even better the more you run it.

After a month of ownership I might be getting out tomorrow finally and putting a couple hundred rounds through my P320 .357 Sig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top