Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 4:17:27 AM EDT
I've got a p224 and was wondering if anyone knows where to get parts like grips (even factory standard da/sa or dak), hammers, eecocking levers etc... I'm really interested in converting from dak to sa/da but I cant find any websites that have those items for sale! I mean even the Sig Sauer website doesn't have a p224 recoil spring, unless it uses the p229's?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a SIG dealer check for me about two months ago- nothing anywhere. He said parts will be available when sales of complete guns slow down.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Well that sucks, was really looking forward to customizing my p224 to make it mine... I had a feeling since it was somewhat new there wouldn't be any parts for it. But not this little!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top