Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2013 2:21:59 PM EDT
I'm really enjoying my 938, but the original rosewood grips weren't for me.  These are predator green g10 VZ's...

I'm now up to 299 rounds through the pistol, and I think I'm in love.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Those look incredible.

I really need to shoot one of these, I think they'd make a great carry piece.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those look incredible.

View Quote

It really shoots great.  I carried it around all day in my pocket (Desantis Nemesis Pocket Holster)...nearly forgot it was there.  I normally carry a G19 in an MTAC, but I can see this little guy getting a lot of carry time.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great!

I have the dual tone so I couldn't go with that color, I went with the Hyena brown.

FYI: not sure what holster you've gone with but for an IWB I really like my Foxx, and it was only 40$ shipped. Although most of the time I find myself carrying it in a cheapo pocket holster.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 3:16:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks great!

I have the dual tone so I couldn't go with that color, I went with the Hyena brown.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc33/weckerm/IMG_20130727_204147_4241_zps08d104ef.jpg

FYI: not sure what holster you've gone with but for an IWB I really like my Foxx, and it was only 40$ shipped. Although most of the time I find myself carrying it in a cheapo pocket holster.
View Quote

Very nice...
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 3:58:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those look incredible.

View Quote

I've been thinking the same thing. I carry my XDs in my pocket sometimes, but it's really kind of big for pocket carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top