Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2004 8:52:56 AM EDT
Where is the cheapest place to get 7 or 8 rd 220 mags? Don't see them listed at too many places except for the shitty aftermarket ones. Looking for Sig marked or Mecgars. Anything else any good? Thanks,  Terry
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 7:04:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Where is the cheapest place to get 7 or 8 rd 220 mags? Don't see them listed at too many places except for the shitty aftermarket ones. Looking for Sig marked or Mecgars. Anything else any good? Thanks,  Terry

Try here-->www.cdnninvestments.com/sigsauer.html.  There is a $10 flat shipping (double check on this) and they're great to do business with.  I just ordered some of the 8 rnd P220 Novak nickel mags.  I have some of the blued ones and they are excellent.  I haven't tried the nickel ones yet.  If you're looking for cheaper then maybe someone else will chime in.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 10:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Copes. I ordered some of the nickel ACTmag's They make the Novak mags. They work great so I ordered some more. $16.99 for blue and $19.99 for nickel.
www.copesdist.com/
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep an eye out in the sigforum EE
Chris
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicapmags/sighandgunmagsf.html

USED vg CONDITION ORIGINAL SIG HANDGUN MAGS:

SIG P-220 7 round 45 ACP factory original mags used $14 ea
SPECIAL 10 SIG P-220 used 7 round mags $129

SIG P-220 7 round 45 APC stainless steel used original factory mags $17 ea

FB
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Try Copes. I ordered some of the nickel ACTmag's They make the Novak mags. They work great so I ordered some more. $16.99 for blue and $19.99 for nickel.
www.copesdist.com/

+1
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.copesdist.com/

+1

+2.  Great mags.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.copesdist.com/

i met the owner of copes, he is a good guy, i have 2 of the mags he sells, black, not nickel, they fit and function flawlessly, i paid 20 each
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top