Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2011 7:31:33 PM EDT
I have a P239 just wondering if any of you conceal carry one?  And if so what holster do you recommend? I typically wear jeans with a t-shirt or a polo type shirt. I have been considering getting a smaller 9 that I can pocket carry but would like to be able to carry the sig. Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I pocket carry it in baggy shorts with a cheap holster of some kind.  I use a Buck 110 leather sheath to allow me to carry a spare magazine on my belt without anyone realizing it is a magazine and not a knife.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I carry my Sig 239 .40 in this Galco Holster without any problems.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:00:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I carry my Sig 239 .40 in this Galco Holster without any problems.

+1 for that holster. I love it. I also have a comptac spartan for IWB.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I carry the P239 IWB in a Peter's Custom ~Hold Fast~ holster.    It is very thin, and confortable for a Kydex.   I also have a Minotaur MTAC kydex/leather holster, which is nice to carry too.  

Are you planning to carry OWB or IWB??    Since all I can offer in my advice is in the IWB variety.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I carry my P239 9mm in a Comp-tac M-tac. It is supremely comfortable, and hides the gun well under t-shirts or a loose polo. More often than not, however, I tuck it in under a shirt.

I use the c-clips.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a P239 in .40 and I carried it in a Kramer belt scabbard http://www.kramerleather.com/productDetail.cfm?productID=10&categoryID=24  Even OWB the gun was very easy to conceal, a combination of the size of the gun and the excellent holster design.  The P239 is an excellent gun and great for CCW.  I wouldn't give up on it.  Spend a little for a decent belt holster and you will be satisfied.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the replies.  I will check all of these out and see what looks best for me.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I carry mine in a Galco Summer Comfort II, its nothing fancy, but it works for me. I carry it at about 4 o'clock usually. The Hogue finger groove grips for that gun really took it from a good gun to a great gun though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top