Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 10:51:48 PM EDT
Just curious whether anybody know the sweet spot for sigforms.com.  I have tried to register a couple of time in the last couple of days and each time I get a message saying I need to confirm my email address.  Ok, no prob, I type in my email address in both places and you would think they would send you a message with a link or password on it to confirm right?   Wrong, that damn thing just goes around it circles about email address confirming!  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Same thing happened to me a few months back...emailed them from my hotmail about it, no response.  Oh well, thats what arfcom is for.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I emailed them a few days ago and no response.  WTF?  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:14:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I used my army.mil email address and that did the trick.  I think its kind of lame that they don't allow a person to use a yahoo or hotmail email account to register but I understand the purpose.  

I wish they said something about that up front instead of making it a challange to find out what works - 'tards I tell you
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I was in the same situation, I figured it out a couple of days ago.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:50:02 AM EDT
[#5]
All I will say is "Consider yourself lucky to not be able to register at SigForum."

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:19:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
All I will say is "Consider yourself lucky to not be able to register at SigForum."

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I kinda understand it.  I don't allow people to register at my forum with any free email service addresses either.  Hotmail, yahoo and gmail are all a no-go.  It is clearly spelled out on the registration page though...but people still do it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top