Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 2:36:42 PM EDT
I am please to say that the short trigger install went well and asked the Smith to lighten the pull to around 6 lbs.  I was using Federal AE 115gr FMJ and after 200 rounds I didnt have a single problem.  At 15 yards all shots landed in group about the size of a large fist (which is good for me).  

Honestly, I like it better than my Glock which has been a favorite for many years.  

The only thing I didnt like was that right out of the box it was covered inside and out with grease that was a pain to clean off.  

Question?  In my plastic sig box there is a rectangle shape place below the pistol cut out where it looks like something was suppose to fit.  The Shop stated that the only thing it comes with is a extra mag and calble lock.  The cable lock was stuffed behind the foam with the oweners manual and the mag has its own slot.  So Im wondering if a cleaning kit or something else may have been left out.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen that before in Sig boxes too; I don't know what it's for, but don't worry, you weren't ripped off.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#2]
That is the way they come.  I use the extra space to store magazines.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top