Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 11:26:16 AM EDT
Here are some pics of a very rare X5.  Only one in existence....for now.

USSA-1
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
 Wow ––nice. So what all have you done to it or is it a factory two-tone?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
looks nice.  want a cookie?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you explain what is special about it??
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
looks like a sig 226 X5 Competition barrel &  slide etc..  on a x5 tactical frame?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can you explain what is special about it??

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:34:58 AM EDT
[#6]
looks like a sig 226 X5 Competition barrel & slide etc.. on a x5 tactical frame?

Outstanding observation!  You are correct.  Although I just put the pics up, I've been running this setup for a while.  Recently, Sig just started offering a model called the X5 Lightweight out of the Custom shop which is exactly the same combination mentioned.  So until recently, it was a unique setup, but now....one of many :(  

Just a little humor.  It's actually a very nice setup and it shoots extremely well.

USSA-1
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:40:42 AM EDT
[#7]
When it comes to two-tone, I usually don't like standard two-tone at all. I'm more of a reverse two-tone guy, especially on SIGs. That isn't too bad though. It's got something about it, can't quite put my finger on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top