Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2004 8:39:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I had some for my G22, and it would allow +2.

I did not like them and later sent em' down the road.  They were brittle plastic and one broke.  Also, I guess I needed to order extra power springs as they would not lock the slide open after the last shot.

Hopefully someone with experience specific to the G21 will chime in.  As it is, that's just my experience with the extensions offered by Pearce so YMMV.

Sly
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
BE CAREFUL IF YOUR GUN IS A POST BAN IT IS ILLEGAL TO INCREASE A MAGS CAPACITY
BEYOND 10 ROUNDS. AS A GLOCK ARMOR FOR OVER 6 YEARS AND A GLOCK STOCKING DEALER I HAVE SEEN MY CUSTOMERS BUY THE AFTERMARKET CRAP TRYING TO IMPROVE THE GLOCK WELL TOY JUST CANT DO IT. MY OWN GLOCK 19 HAS OVER 13,000 RNDS THROUGH IT. I HAVE NEVER HAD THE NEED TO REPLACE ANY BROKEN OR WORN PARTS. ANOTHER AREA I SEE PROBLEMS IS THAT PEOPLE OVER LUBE THE GLOCK. I USE CPL AND WORKS GREAT.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BE CAREFUL IF YOUR GUN IS A POST BAN IT IS ILLEGAL TO INCREASE A MAGS CAPACITY

HUH?????  Its illegal to change the mags from less than 10 to more than 10.  Doesnt matter what the gun is.  Can you also explain what a "pre ban" Glock is/
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Preban 13rd mags.....I'll get them and see how they work.  I'll keep the originals in case they are shit.

Thanks.  

IIRC I ordered mine through Brownells and they were like +/- $6 for a pair.

Sly
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 6:31:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Are they really +2?  Or are they +1?

Shivan,
IIRC Glock Inc doesn't recommend these on G21s anymore for reliablity purposes.  Something about the mags springs getting stuck on it self or something.  I don't know if it applies to G20s also.   Glockmeister doesn't even sell them for G21s for this reason.  www.glockmeister.com
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]
The 9mm Plus 2's work great....Haven't put any on the g21 mags yet....That gun is big enough already...

Cheers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top