Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2010 6:56:13 AM EDT
I noticed that the Gen4 G22 has the new double recoil springs and Im wondering if anyone knows the following.

Does anyone know if the Gen4 G19 has the captured double recoild spring or do they still have the single springs?
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I too am guessing they will have it, but no one knows yet...
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#3]
according to the instructor that taught my armorers class in Feb. all gen 4s will have the dual spring. but till they are released who knows for sure?
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#4]
For those who have shot both the gen 3 & gen 4s side by side, how big of a difference does that recoil spring make?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For those who have shot both the gen 3 & gen 4s side by side, how big of a difference does that recoil spring make?

I noticed a difference immediately between my 17's.

The new 17 recoils more like a gen 3 G34.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I have heard the recoil is much better in a .40 and only slightly better in a 9mm.

Either way I am getting one for the cool new texture and the sweet new backstrap (or reduced grip by the lack there of)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top