Can`t wait to shoot my New G-27

already did a few mods

1. Houg grip jr
2. 3.5 connecter
3. Smooth trigger
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!

Let us know how you like the switch to the 3.5 lb w/ smooth trigger (I have the standard 5.5 lb connector w/ grooved trigger).

Good luck in your mini VA shoot.
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I just dont know why you would touch the G27 upon just receiving it.  Did you ever see the tests that they run on the Glocks. It is a thing of beauty. But once you start changing out parts you no longer own the exact mechanical parts that they tested for tens of thousands of rounds.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 2:00:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I like the feel of the 3.5 connecter it is a smooth pull from start to finish. I have arthritis and I find it easier to shoot handguns with lighter trigger pull.

BTW - ended up not going to the mini shoot (fear of rain).
But I did finally get to take my G-27 to the range. It is a little power house. Shoots real nice. But nothing I own shoots as good as my
G-26!!!!

Link Posted: 3/31/2002 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey cmymud,

How hard was it to install the 3.5lbs disconnector in the G27 ??

I've thought about doing the same thing to my G27 but was a bit leary of taking it apart.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 4:44:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Super Easy.
www.glockmeister.com/trigger.html

If you need help , Just let me know.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 1:20:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just dont know why you would touch the G27 upon just receiving it.  Did you ever see the tests that they run on the Glocks. It is a thing of beauty. But once you start changing out parts you no longer own the exact mechanical parts that they tested for tens of thousands of rounds.

I do see your point, but also think that the addition of night sights is at least one exception to this "KISS" rule.  After that, if the pistol works the way you want it to, then leave it alone, otherwise, customize.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top