Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 4:11:15 PM EDT
If you guys can help me out please try to do the following. Remember to do this without any ammo around.

1. With the glock unloaded and the trigger pulled in the rear position insert and empty mag.

2. Rack the slide. The side should lock back.

3. Remove mag and manually return slide to the normal position.

4. Do not pull the trigger. Leave it in the forward position.

5. Insert the empty mag again and rack the side.

6. Look at the trigger. Does it look weird? Does the trigger safety look popped out and cannot move.

My question is basically in step #6. I never noticed that before, but when doing the steps above the trigger safety does not move. It seems to be stuck at that position. I know that you cannot pull the trigger at that point but it does not look like that after doing step #2. At step #2 the trigger saftety still can move a little.

Is anything broken or is that how it works. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Disregard my post above.  Another poster from an other site helped me with this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
It's normal.....................oh wait, nevermind.  Guess you found your answer.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 1:43:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep normal.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 1:44:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's normal.....................oh wait, nevermind.  Guess you found your answer.

Yep, my OCD kicked in like a bitch yesterday and I was going crazy not knowing if I FUBAR'ed the gun or if Mr. Gaston designed it like that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top