Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 4:47:25 PM EDT
A friend of mine is interested in trading me a Glock 22 2nd or 3rd Gen not sure I have only seen it once.  Probably has 2000 rounds through it.  Used it for his academy training for the PD.(so not sure on round count right now) But I have a 27 and he really wants one so looking at doing a trade.  So what do you think going price is for a used G22 in really good cosmetic shape and it shoots because he just used it here the other night.  Does NOT have night sites either.  Just looking for ball park ranges of what its worth.  I would keep this 22 for myself but already have one and hopefully after Saturday passing my HAM Radio exam and I want to get a radio for my car.

THANK YOU HIVE!!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Aim.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
roughly 400......  be fair...... See them from 350 on LOW side to 450 on high side......
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Alot of times you can go to gunbroker.com and hit the closed auctions and see what they were sellling for/..
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys I will check into these when I get home from work.  I am not out to really make money just enough to get my radio is all.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
check summitgunbroker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top