Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2002 7:31:07 PM EDT
Hey folks, help me out with something.  I was born and raised with a SIG in my hand and recently switched to the GLOCK; it's a speed thing.  My only complaint is with the sights.  I guess that I've been shooting that SIG bar/dot for so long that nothing else feels right.  The white box GLOCK rear sight is too wide, and while it's fine for rough work my eyes just don't line everything up well enough for any precision.  Does anyone, or do you know of anyone who makes/will make me a set of SIG sights for my GLOCK?  Any help will be greatly appreciated; I'm dropping too many points!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked out any of the web sites such as www.glockmeister.com

Here's another one glockfaq.com/linksretail.htm about half way down the page are some links to sight manufactures.

Jamie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top