Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2002 5:54:54 PM EDT
i have 4 glocks. had a mod. 21 that i sold. i still have a 15 shot mag for the 21 "13 rd+2" .that i no longer need.   i carry my 27 , keep the 23 in my car. have a 19 with flashlight for home defense. and a mod 20 that goes hog hunting.    i wish glock would make a small gun like my keltec p32. i sure like this little gun. yes its a mouse gun. but i will stop an attack.  i would love a small 6 oz. glock for deep carry.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
i would hope that you're in law enforcement with all the hardware you stash, but if you want an even smaller Glock look into a 28 in 380.  they're available for LE and military only, though.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe we should try to get Glock to change their policy. After all, unless the GCA `68 prevents its` importation, it`s a product they could market to female shooter and the CCW markets. Just a thought. Hey Lord Trader, Maybe a new compact Glock would be the way to go for the next handgun LEGP?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]
no im not in law enforcement. i am retired from the marines. i do have a concealed carry license. if you have ever saved your own life by being prepared. then you can never stash to much hardware. my sports car has a glock under a ball cap beside the shifter. its easy to slide my hand down the shifter , under the hat and grip the glock with little movement or notice. this once saved me at an atm late at night. i was using my left hand to work the machine, while my right one was under the ball cap and holding the glock. 2 lucky turds got one hell of a surprise! one was armed. both are in jail. i went home that night! thats the way it should be.still i think the glock you speak of weighs more than 6oz, and is not as small as the keltec.  the p32 will shoot through both sides of a 2000 cadilac through the trunk with ball ammo. not bad for a mouse gun. i just wish it was a thin  6oz. glock
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:28:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I want a Glock equivalent to that new Walther P22, I'd be all over that, I am sure it would be much cooler than a .22 conversion kit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i would hope that you're in law enforcement with all the hardware you stash, but if you want an even smaller Glock look into a 28 in 380.  they're available for LE and military only, though.

Why do you hope he is in law enforcement?  Should private citizens only be allowed to own x amount of guns or were you coming from somewhere else?  Enlighten me...
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Uhh, guys, instead of wishing that Glock would make their own version of whatever pistol...  Why don't you just get that other pistol?

I appreciate Glock and all, but you hardcore types just confuse me most of the time.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#9]
IIRC, the G28 cant be imported because it doesnt have enough "sporty" points
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#11]
I wish I wish I wish for a G-28
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#12]
and here it is. yes im impressed with this little 6 oz. gun. i think glock could do better though! http://www.netsnapshot.com/users/5090/images/PGiqD8CoBQIAAB3Cgi8_5090_0.pjpeg
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 2:45:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I think a glock version of the Kel-tec P32 would be good.  But what I really want is Glock to come out with a Polymer Carbine similar the the H&K USC (semi-auto version of the UMP carbine).  Could use Glock mags of correct caliber.  (essentially like the keltec carbine).  I just don't trust Keltec build quality yet.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top