Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 2:51:08 PM EDT
While out today trying to find reloading stuff, I saw a like new .40SW Glock 22 with compensator and LazerMax sight in the show case. It was traded in and I got the original box, book, mag and trigger lock. After a little haggle, I walked out with it for $375.00. The only thing it didn't have was the original guide rod. Think I did OK?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice price!

Now go get a stock guide rod.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I'm going to get one. Also, not a big fan of lasers, so I may just sell it and really be in the gun right. Funny thing is, I never owned a Glock before. Every time I went pistol shopping, I came home with a Sig or HK. Maybe it's just the trigger I was afraid I wouldn't care for. Can't wait to try it out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I have three Glocks and my fav is the G22..  Great gun..
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice price!

Now go get a stock guide rod.

+1

GREAT buy btw!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top