Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 10:16:28 PM EDT
The "U" shaped notch to the rear of the magazine follower implies pre-ban correct? And those with the square notch are post ban? What I have always understood was that all GLOCK mags that were NDF and had a "U" shaped notch were pre-ban, just want to make sure this applies to Scherer mags as well.
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I would never buy a Scherer, so I dont know. I pose this question to you: Why do you want a Scherer when you can have a good quality Glock mag for 2-5 bucks more?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would never buy a Scherer, so I dont know. I pose this question to you: Why do you want a Scherer when you can have a good quality Glock mag for 2-5 bucks more?

Werd.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Werd.

Big +1 to that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:09:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Scherer mags SUCK  don't waste your money...

If you need high cap for the G21 there is a company that makes extensions for the G21 mags. They use them in their rifles and they work great. They companies name is Kriss TDI. If just looking for 9mm use the G18 mags. Never had problems with the factory mags...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top