Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2008 6:02:55 PM EDT
let say i got a few mags around. Should i be worried and stock up like a whole bunch of mags just in case???
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#1]
When is it a bad time to stock up on mags?
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
cant be too prepared...i would
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have to own a soldiers basic load of mags for every rifle I own. That boils down to 7 30 round mags for every AR15. 3 per pistol. Anything else is gravy and I love gravy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently came to the realization that I have enough mags and not enough ammo.
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
let say i got a few mags around. Should i be worried and stock up like a whole bunch of mags just in case???

To answer your question: YES.

Despite the fact that I am fervently hoping for better, I have a really "bad" feeling about the outcome of the pending Presidential election that arises from my belief that there may be just enough brainwashed libtards being mobilized this time around to "pull the lever" for Barack Hussein Obama resulting in things being "really screwed-up" for those of us who value their 2A Rights.

I have been buying up as many as I can since it became evident (nomination) that BHO was the "candidate of choice" for the Dems.

Guess it is better to have than end up cursing myself afterwards for not buying all that I could before the institution of some "ban" meant to save us from ourselves.

Good luck.

TK
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To answer your question: YES.

Despite the fact that I am fervently hoping for better, I have a really "bad" feeling about the outcome of the pending Presidential election that arises from my belief that there may be just enough brainwashed libtards being mobilized this time around to "pull the lever" for Barack Hussein Obama resulting in things being "really screwed-up" for those of us who value their 2A Rights.

I have been buying up as many as I can since it became evident (nomination) that BHO was the "candidate of choice" for the Dems.

Guess it is better to have than end up cursing myself afterwards for not buying all that I could before the institution of some "ban" meant to save us from ourselves.

Good luck.

TK

I have to agree!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#7]
You can never have enough.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2008 6:26:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have to own a soldiers basic load of mags for every rifle I own. That boils down to 7 30 round mags for every AK47. 3 per pistol. Anything else is gravy and I love gravy.

+1
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Buy them now while they are still inexpensive.

Five years ago Glock magazines that held more than 10 rounds were selling for $100.00 each.

Medicguy
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#10]
i heard that the 33 rounders were up to $ 800 is that true????
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:

Five years ago Glock magazines that held more than 10 rounds were selling for $100.00 each.

Medicguy

I can remember being glad to pay $125 for Glock 23 13 round mags in the late 90s.  If we have another ban, hicap mags will IMHO get even more expensive, IF you can even find them.

A prudent person would stock up now, and wouldn't expect to ever see the days of inexpensive easily available hicap mags again in America.  How many mags will you need/want for the rest of your life?  How many mags will your kids and grandchildren need/want?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#12]
ive got a few glock 22 mags and i dont even own a 40 cal glock
ive been buying a few everytime i see a good deal going of G17 mags and g21 mags . i keep them put away for aaaaaaaaa    a rainy day :)
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Medicguy

I can remember being glad to pay $125 for Glock 23 13 round mags in the late 90s.  If we have another ban, hicap mags will IMHO get even more expensive, IF you can even find them.

A prudent person would stock up now, and wouldn't expect to ever see the days of inexpensive easily available hicap mags again in America.  How many mags will you need/want for the rest of your life?  How many mags will your kids and grandchildren need/want?

+1 Get 'em while the gettin's good.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Are you new around these parts there partner .

Buy all you can afford while you can. I have posted two different threads in the past few days where different models of Glock mags can be had for as little as $15-$17 each.

FB
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#15]
It's ALWAYS time ta stock up on mags.  Period.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#16]
No you should not.  Waste of time and money.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#17]
 nevermind
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:19:22 AM EDT
[#18]
I almost said, "Nope, it's too late." And it should be but there are excellent prices out there right now on mags at 44mag and CDNN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top