Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2003 6:40:46 AM EDT
I have a few pictures from various sites and am about to get wild with my G34.  I've filled the space behind the magwell with epoxy (after plugging the bottom with wet paper) and plan to reshape the backstrap, round the trigger guard and grind off the finger grooves.  What paint finish is best when done?  Any tips on dealing with the backstrap?  How is the 'stipled' effect done?  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#1]
The thought of what you have done to your Glocks makes me sick. I have seen some pics out there of Glocks that have been "modified." I would never let tat happen to my Glock. Never!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:40:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to make you spew Spartan:)  I have a wall with about 40 handguns and about 70 rifles/subguns set on it.  The oldest was built in 1873 and the most valuable is insured for $12,000 - my Glock is neither of these.  The Glock, like 3 other handguns and 4 or 5 rifles is a tool that eases the wear-and-tear on the others; I shoot the hell out of them for my personal enjoyment and am not afraid to experiment a bit to learn more about guns/shooting or make them better.  Like the motor in a racing car, it will be abused to extract its full potential.  I'll post a pic when it's done and hope to help you feel better:)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top