Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 3:47:12 PM EDT
I am pleased to announce a new forum created specifically for Colorado and surrounding areas Glock shooters, over at the Colorado AR-15 Shooters board. Here is the direct link to the Glock area of the board, and here is the direct link to the main forum selection page. As you can see, there is plenty more than Glocking to talk about over there, however I did want to highlight the Glock section for all of you.

Be aware that we are having our official first annual Colorado AR-15 Shooters Pumpkin Shoot next weekend, off of I-25 and 87th. All guns are welcome, and I know at least 1 full auto Uzi will be there (mine is in the shop unfortunately, or there would have been two :( ). Please check the site for more details, as there are directions and information posted, as well as a type of RSVP thread if you do feel like coming.

At the very least, please register, stop in, and say hello! Our locals are able to plan get togethers, share a wealth of information, and let each other know about deals and dealers in surrounding areas.

I am extending this invitation to all of my friends here at ar15.com, and I certainly hope I am not "stepping on any feet" by doing so. We need you great and knowledgable folks to stop by occasionally and share your wealth of information with us Coloradans, and to help draw in even more people to enjoy our hobby and sport. Everyone is welcome, and I hope to see you there! Thank you fijfi, RobertM, and the rest of the gang, I really do hope you guys stop by as well!!!

Gun Shot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top