Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 8:21:24 PM EDT
The factory 3.78" barrel doesn't cut it for minimum hunting regs around my neck of the woods.  I can find extended bbls for the G20, but my google-fu is too weak tonight to locate something over 4" for the G29.  Any help?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
have u seen this?...
www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=4869

or what about getting a stock g20 barrel?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I dropped them an email about whether that is available without the ports -- Thanks!

I guess I assumed that there was a difference in the 20/29 bbls.  Are they interchangeable?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:41:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I dropped them an email about whether that is available without the ports -- Thanks!

I guess I assumed that there was a difference in the 20/29 bbls.  Are they interchangeable?

No, the G20 and G29 barrels are not interchangeable.

They use different locking blocks with different cam angles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top