Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 10:50:54 AM EDT
I purchased my forst Glock 19 Gen.3 this week. It was usde pistol and I paid $450.00 plus two LEO mags. The total was around $500.00. I really was pissed about the mags. The salesman said it came with only one mag andwhen I asked too,look at some used ones I found two other 15 round mags with the same initials on them. I inquired about that and got the reply hum that interresting. I was pissed but went ahead and bought it because the money was burning a hole in pocket. The pistol did have some personal touches added to it. There was grip tape on the slide which I removed and there are adjustable rear sights and an extended mag release. I think there might have been some triger work done. The sights wer adjusted way right when I got it to range and I wondered about the gun. I reset the sights to center and shot a 5 round string. They were all in the bull. I went ahead and ran 100 rounds through it and it shot poa, poi everytime. I had the occasional flyer but not many. I was very impressed. with it. I am happy with my purchase.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on the new 19!

It may just be your picture, but it looks like someone may have under cut the trigger guard for a higher hold. That is a nice mod.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah that was another mod made to the pistol
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
congrats!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice pistol.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to the world as Gaston envisioned it.

Congrats and nice 19 - I like the TG mod.

-JC
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice choice!  Welcome to the Dark Side.  G19 is great.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice pistol.

Surely it wont be your last Glock either
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Dam that glock-aid tastes good. Great choice on the 19. Best carry pistol out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top