Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2008 3:49:31 PM EDT
I have a Stainless Steel barrel that I need help identifying. I am told it is a Lone Wolf barrel, but there is absolutely no markings of any kind on this barrel. It is for G19 and is of factory length. From the pictures I see of Lone Wolf barrels online they all have Lone Wolf logo on the barrel.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
got a pic?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 6:23:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Hard to tell without markings.  Storm Lake and Bar-Sto make replacement barrels that are fairly easy to come by.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
got a pic?

I don't have my digital camera here today. I will get a picture uploaded tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.....there is absolutely no markings of any kind on this barrel. ......

Federal.....

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I will have a picture later today, but I have a question for now.

Does Lone Wolf make any barrels that are completely blank with no markings or their logo?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#6]
EDIT: Double post
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Does Lone Wolf make any barrels that are completely blank with no markings or their logo?

No, they put that stupid looking woof on it somewhere......
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, they put that stupid looking woof on it somewhere......

+1 not a lonewolf
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought you could order LW barrels with varying levels of markings? (The goofy wolf+'9MM', just the wolf, just '9mm', nothing, etc.)
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I thought you could order LW barrels with varying levels of markings? (The goofy wolf+'9MM', just the wolf, just '9mm', nothing, etc.)

you're correct.  i had an early LWD conversion barrel with no markings on it at all.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:48:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
..... i had an early LWD conversion barrel with no markings on it at all.

Like I said, those were made by Federal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top