Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2003 11:29:33 PM EDT
I need the new style body on my gl19.  I hear that glock will upgrade my 19 to the new frame.  I want new side rails and toys.  Lots of toys.  any ideas
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Glock will do it for $150 range.  you have to send the whole gun back to them though.  also i believe that the SN's won't match anymore.

you can also try Glockmeister.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are some options:
1. Buy a another G19 GenIII. Then keep or sell your other one.

2. Send your lower to Glock. For a price, they will trade your for a GenIII with a different serial#.

3. Buy GenIII lower separately. You'll have an extea lower, but will have a matching upper and lower if you should sell it later. You could also buy a Advantage Arms .22 kit for the extra lower.

Option 3 is the most expensive route. However, it gives you a GenIII lower for you tactical needs. It also gives you a complete .22 version for cheap plinking.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a new frame for one of mine. I think it was $139 from Glockmeister.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top