Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 5:21:05 PM EDT
ok I need to install a set of night sights on my GLOCK 29 when i get home,
what are good night sights that you guys use and can give me some hands on info about.

thanks
Loneagle
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Trigi's are a known standard. Metropolites are pretty nice too. I myself have trigis on 2 glocks and 2 sigs. I have a Jpoint one one other glock too. I am thinking about doing soemthing different on the 27 I bought a few ments back.(all though its not really a night sight, is still very visible at night)
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had the factory Trijicon's and recently replaced them with Meprolight.  I prefer the Meprolight.  They seem to be a bit easier to pick up in daylight shooting.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Install a Trijicon/Mepro/Ameriglo front sight, grab a black Sharpie, and blacken the factory rear sight. You now have all you need for CCW carry. If you're into function as opposed to fashion, it will serve you well.  Flame on ...........  
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:26:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Meprolight NS Or Glock Factory NS
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#5]
fighting night sights: XS

other: Warren Tacticals

if not, trijicon, meps, heinies, etc also offer great ones
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top