Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2008 7:53:00 AM EDT
i just went out and looked at some handguns to buy when im 21 ( countdown 15 days) as i was walking in i knew i wanted a G19 but after feeling around to get a fell for grips the glocks felt a little block like as others felt more comfortable i was considering another gun. but as i knew glocks are the best made guns so despite the uncomfortable grip i still went with the G19. i have pretty big handshinking.gif and all the glocks felt the same even the 17 to the 19 i was just wondering if there are grips you can put on the handle to make them fell more comfortable or if its just a thing to get used to?

sorry for the rookie questions i just want the best for my soon to be glock but the best way to learn is to ask questions
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Hogue and Pachymar make some slip one rubber grips--they do make em feel more comfortable

on that note though, i'd suggest that you put some glue/etc to keep em still b/c the rubber wraparounds tend to rotate and move out of position during hard use, etc

skateboard tape (my choice), A-grip, etc is also a favorite if you just want more texture and girth on the grip

these might hlep w/ ideas:www.glockworld.com/grips.htm
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Glock 29 and the AGrip is the best I have felt.  Even with a full length Glock 20 magazine with the A&E grip sleeve over it and the AGrip over the regular grip it feels very good.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like the Hogues.  They slide right onto the GLock and are only about $10.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had the hogue and pac slip grips, the hogue grips have a palm swell too them, so I prefer the Pachymar.

My G19 with the hogue grip.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top