Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2008 3:30:06 PM EDT
I picked one up this weekend off a friend who sold all his glocks! 36,34,19 to be exact. I already have the nines,and was looking for a pocket gun . It takes about as much room as a snubby and the sucker can shoot!!!!! He also had a set of XS/24/7 big dots on it.. I dont hear much luv for these on the site,so I thought I would give it a little.
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 3:44:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I may be getting one of these from someone here locally who doesn't like his....says he can't shoot it for shit.  Let me know how yours does after 50 rounds or so please.
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I put over 100 thru it yesterday +50 hollow points, I work part-time in a liquor store,and wanted a good hide away pistol. No failures of any type,it is after all a Glock! 7yrds fast shooting with the big-dot sites was EFFECTIVE!!!! taking a little time I had a wicked 1 in group with Winchester Ranger 45T(should have bought all i could of that stuff).  All shots were in the circle of a 8in dirty bird target. At 10yrds very good also 4 flyers out of 75 rounds  ,so 71 in the 8in circle 90% of it rapid fire. I was gonna get a SW 638 snubbie,but when this came my way had to take it. $450 for the gun with new nite sites and a summer special Galco holster.....it seems to hide much better than my 19....what can i say I love it  P.S. i wish i had a dollar for everytime I hear someone say they cant hit shit with a glock!!!! I love proving them wrong
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 1:57:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought one a while back but I don't carry it as much due to it being the bastard child of Glock as far as sizing.  It's hard finding holsters due to the unique size and such.  

Other than that I like mine, its a tack driver.  

I did buy a 33 though too a few weeks ago though  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I bought one a while back but I don't carry it as much due to it being the bastard child of Glock as far as sizing.  It's hard finding holsters due to the unique size and such.  

It works in most holsters made for the G19/23, or so I was told.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It works in most holsters made for the G19/23, or so I was told.

yep, sure does. add the 26/27 to that as well. at least they have in my UCH bladetech holster.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#6]
It will fit but on the plastic ones it seemd to have some play in it.  Might just need to try some different ones I guess.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I took mine into the store (unloaded) and asked to try out holsters, they had no problem with it and I found 2 or 3 leathers that fit perfect. I dont remember which one thogh sorry. Just take it to gander or your local shop, then buy online if you want to save
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:46:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the info.  Now I just have to convince the guy to go through with selling it......
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I have to get myself one too.  Or should I wait for the SF?
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#10]
It already is a SF as it is a single stack mag.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It already is a SF as it is a single stack mag.

Oops, I meant the 30SF (with all the backorders and whatnot)  
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 5:34:51 AM EDT
[#12]
IMO, High Noon Holsters,  "Alter Ego",  IWB,  is nice with these. Shirt tuckable also. Its comfortable, well crafted, and has an adjustable retention screw. $ 85, plus they will take it back w/in 30 days if you don't like it for any reason.   I like mine just fine .  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top