Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 9:05:42 PM EDT
I recently bought a .40 cal Glock model 22. It is my first Glock so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. I'm not sure what the stock trigger pull weight is but I prefer a litte lighter pull. Can anyone recommend a reliable source for trigger work?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]
here is info on trigger jobs.

***use at own risk***

brianenos.ibforums.com/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=5351&s=31fff2ac63d7bdac2c3f85d8b7125f57

i've been able to get mine down to around 2#

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Standard is a 5 1/2 lb. "bar" and a 3 1/2 lb. is available. I personally really like the combination of the 3 1/2 lb. with the NY trigger spring, which gives a very revolver-like feel to the pull. Any Glock armorer can change out the bar for you easily and they are available from several places, including here:

www.lonewolfdist.com
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
You can do it yourself, or have it proffesionally done.

If you do it yourself, buy a 3.5# connector, glockmeister competition trigger spring, reduced power striker spring, and polish the trigger bar, bottom of striker, and the connector. that'll give you a 2.5-3# trigger.

For the very best possible glock trigger get it done by charlie vanek. He's got the absolute best glock trigger. He does a secret modification, and the trigger breaks at 1.25#'s. The weight is just gravey, the trigger is shorter, resets faster, and breaks sooo smooth. I got one on my Glock 35 that I use for IPSC competition. CGR and om Novak do pretty good trigger jobs too, but Charlie has the hottest thing out there. Do a search on Glocktalk or Brian Enos and read all the rave reviews from real competitors.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Just get a 3.5# connector and install it your self. Check out the links above or I can send my 8yr old over to do it for ya
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey danno man! What kind of mag funnel is that? and where did you get it?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#6]
it's T.H.E. Accessories brass magwell.  i bought it used from someone on Glocktalk, but i think that TopGlock, Glockmiester and Custom Glock Racing carry them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top