Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 7:33:14 PM EDT
I'm looking for a 2nd gen g19 with night sights and every now and then I used to see them on web sites for a decent price but now that I'm shopping for one, I cant seem to find one. Usually summitgunbroker has em for a decent price but right now they dont have any on their website.  Does anyone have a suggestion for another online website with good prices?
thank you
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
check CDNN investments.  You'll probably have to call them, I don't think they list their guns online anymore.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:40:59 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a post on another board stating that Summit Gun in Grain Valley, MO had 2nd Gen G19 for $369(?).  They are LEO trade ins from the Virginia Beach SD.  They have a website, but not sure what it is.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#3]
not a big fan of cdnn since they wont post their prices online and I certainly dont want the virginia state police logo on a pistol.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Who cares if they don't post their prices on-line?  Many of the other on-line vendors are being forced to do the same thing by the gun companies.  If they have the cheapest price, they have the cheapest price.  Not to mention, the two places mentioned first, CDNN or Summit are going to be your best bet for what you are looking for.  Unless you get lucky like me.  I found a like new one at one of the local shops.  $350 out the door.  No night sights but the gun was like new and came with the original magazines and box.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:48:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There was a post on another board stating that Summit Gun in Grain Valley, MO had 2nd Gen G19 for $369(?).  They are LEO trade ins from the Virginia Beach SD.  They have a website, but not sure what it is.

www.summitgunbroker.com/2053512.html
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Try the for sale listings on Glocktalk.  I can't recommend much else at GT, but I have picked up some good deals in their Ads forums.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
CDNN has always done well for me.

FYI, if you sign up for their e-mail mailing list, you get gun prices published.  

VA State Police logo?  If the price is right, who cares?  If you care, then you'll just pay more...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top