Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 11:26:01 AM EDT
I am wanting to buy one, Second Gen. would be fine. Looking to spend about $350, is that reasonable? I haven't bought a new one in a long time and generally look a long time before I find the right deal-no hurry to buy etc...

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You may find one in an area pawn shop for that price, but it will probably be pretty well used.  More than likely you'll be looking at closer to $400.00 for a used Glock in good shape.  I would wait a bit longer, tuck a bit more money away and just buy brand new.  You're only talking about another $150.00 to buy a brand new Gen 3 pistol.   This way when you get the bug to put a light on it (and you will), you're ready to go.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I went out to Gunbroker and found several at around $360-375 in decent shape with no reserve. I would think FTF at a gunshow I could nail one down for $350. The last 19 I bought was at a pawnshop- third gen in box with two hi caps and night sights for $400 and tax. I just haven't seen too many 17's lately, more 19's and the various .40's.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out

www.summitgunbroker.com

and download the catalog from

www.cdnnsports.com

They should have what you are looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top