Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2007 7:05:20 PM EDT
Picked up a slightly used G21 that was custmized AEROTECH (sp)?  Ported barrel, integrated laser, titanium rod, etc....  taking it to range this saturday,  will post pictures later.  Any thoughts on this "unique" or "antique" glock.  according to the literature it was built around 1995, but looks like it was hardly used.  

any thoughts on what to exepect?

My first glock by the way.....

no need to raise th BS flag so quick
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 9:06:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Picked up a slightly used G21 that was custmized AEROTECH (sp)?  Ported barrel, integrated laser, titanium rod, etc....  taking it to range this saturday,  will post pictures later.  Any thoughts on this "unique" or "antique" glock.  according to the literature it was built around 1995, but looks like it was hardly used.  

Expect it to go boom every time you pull the trigger.

I'm not really into customizing my Glocks, but yours should be good to go.

Got any pictures?
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Depending on the ported barrel it could be a Shoeman Hybrid or AroTek's own design.
Pics would help. The laser had 2 different versions, 1) Uses a threaded cap in the hole
just behind the base of the mag to hold the batteries, 2) Called the "LE" version used
a switch in the base of the back strap so the laser could be disabled.  Most had a
H.chromed slide but a few were all black. They came with ESS, STMR and AroTek sights.

Link Posted: 11/22/2007 2:00:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Your first Glock, yes!

Your last Glock, no!
Link Posted: 11/22/2007 5:09:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Your first Glock, yes!

Your last Glock, no!

Ain't that the truth!
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 5:10:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

That is the AroTek designed slide. If you want you can get a non ported barrel to shoot it both ways.

Link Posted: 11/23/2007 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Thats a pretty cool build in laser
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I too own a Glock 21 (purchased in 95) with the AroTek "hybrid compensator".  Like Glocks in general, it's an awesome weapon.  You should find it to be tough, easy to control, reliable and accurate.  It's the most accurate 45 that I have ever shot.  The only thing I would recommend is replacing the recoil spring.  After 12 years of shooting, mine just wore out.  Outside of that, the gun performs just as well today as it did 12 years ago.  Enjoy!  
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool. I remember when those were the "hot ticket" in the gun rags a decade ago.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 4:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice Glock.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow never seen one of those before. That does look sweet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top