Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 7:53:50 AM EDT
I had to laugh out loud- BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Clinkity clang clang ring!

What the???

My stainless non-capturing (really!) guide rod is 10 feet down range! The press-on bushing is nowhere to be found. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Disclaimers- not an original GLOCK part, and the gun still chambered the next round. I think it would have kept shooting fine, I just thought it prudent to move on to another gun.  Note to self- be sure to inspect that bushing when cleaning!

Pete
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#1]
what? pics?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#2]
BIG thumbs up to Topglock.com

I just got a very well made captive recoil rod, with 17 pound flat spring (really looks to be well made) for $27.89 shipped!

Shipping was $2.99, and that sure seems like a very fair deal to me!

So in the long run, I get a nice upgrade for less than $30. How often does THAT happen?

Pete

ps- no pics- imagine a perfect rod with nothing on either end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top