Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2007 1:26:33 PM EDT
I recently started using theses instead of a Red Gun for training. As you can see it makes the gun safe for training purposes but unlike a red gun you have a fully functioning slide and trigger. For those that still carry without a round in the chamber just get a buddy to run through a couple of real world scenarios with one of these installed. It is a real eye opener.  Only $14 Blade-Tec

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I never could get my pistol to function with one of those.
j/k
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I never could get my pistol to function with one of those]

I have one for my G19 and G27. They work in both?  

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I never could get my pistol to function with one of those]

I have one for my G19 and G27. They work in both?  

I think you may be reading too much into my post.

I have used one, but it was aluminum and pretty expensive, I would like to get one of those for man on man training when live ammo is not needed or appropriate.  

Some of my close friends and I have done live fire drills that would make most RO's burst into flames.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Need to get a couple.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top