Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2007 5:52:36 PM EDT
I know HSGI is good stuff; the only reason I ask is because they list their holsters as being good for all Glocks. Being that 21s are a bit thicker than 17s, is the fit good? Are they adjustable?

Link Posted: 4/14/2007 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not going to be a problem.  The HSGI holsters actually vary in pistol type by the trigger guard area.  The thickness of the interior will accommodate your G21.

Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]
They ask you when buying a holster, that you give them your make and model.
www.highspeedgearinc.com/products.asp?cat=14

You select color, right or left hand and type in your make and model. I would buy directly from them, that way you know it will fit your gun right.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You select color, right or left hand and type in your make and model. I would buy directly from them, that way you know it will fit your gun right.

True that, but every online dealer I checked (Optactical, SKD) just lists 'Glock'.

Eh. I'll give it a shot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True that, but every online dealer I checked (Optactical, SKD) just lists 'Glock'.

Eh. I'll give it a shot.

Thats why I said it would be best to buy directly from them. They have where you can enter your make and model, other sites don't have that. When I get the money to buy one, I will be buying one directly from them.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#6]
You'll be ok if you order the Glock model.  

SKD Tactical has it listed that way for a reason.  Gene gives you the option to list any make an model because he is the kind of guy that will make it happen if you type something like "CZ75".

**Disclaimer  

This is not to say that if you type in a non-standard offering that you will get it shipped out ASAP!  There will be some work and expense involved!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I ended up ordering from HSGI. Per the person I spoke to on the phone, the 'Glock' holster is for all model Glocks and Sig P226/P228. The thumb-break needs to be adjusted (user-adjustable), but the holster body is the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top