Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2001 1:54:26 AM EDT
thats a testament to the firearm!!!!i guess thats why i'll be gettin one a 21C
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Love the 21, hate any compensated models.

If you have to use your weapon in a defensive role, the gases can cause more damage to you than your bullet will cause the shootee.

If it is *only* for competitionuse, then hell, play away.

You can't go wrong with a glock.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
21 is sweetness!

I read about a guy that went to clear a round w/a bad primer in a compensated Desert Eagle (forget the cal.). When he racked the slide (with his hand over the comp. ports), the round discharged, melting part of his hand and losing a piece of a finger.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#3]
like hielo said forget about the c unless you are using it in competition.....jmo
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Even if you only use it in competition, you still might not want it in a C.  I believe compensated guns are banned in IDPA.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:42:51 AM EDT
[#5]
My G22 is a keeper, all the rest are trading fodder.  Does that tell you anything?  Glocks are the hands down winner in the handgun world.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Glocks are the hands down winner in the handgun world.

I am a Glock owner and pleased with the function and reliability of the firearm. Having said that, I would still reach for an H&K first.

Ai

Amen,  HK cost twice as much but have twice as much workmanship in them. No comparison
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I would pick the Oly myself.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#8]
There is definetly twice as much workmanship in the H&K. There are twice as many parts in those bulky things. Don't confuse a complicated design with quality.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes I like my Olys too, but my Glocks are sweet too.

7th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top