Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 3:09:34 PM EDT
I just bought a police trade-in M19 with Night sights for $390.  The front sight is burnt out.  What kind of sights do they use?  I am wondering if I should just buy a new front sight, or send this off to someone to have a new ampule put in.  Having said that, does anybody know of a reputable company that offers the ampule replacement?  The reason I am thinking of the latter is I can have a different color put in.  I prefer the green in the back and the off color up front...the same with fiber-optic sights.  My eyes work better that way than the other way around.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#1]
If it is a trijicon you can send it (the slide) back in to them and $50 and the will replace all 3 vials and return it to you for that $50.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Green is the brightest of the tritium vials and should always be on the front.  You can buy a front sight from Ameriglo, and it'll come with a front sight tool.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top