Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 7:16:34 AM EDT
I just got one recently and for the most part I like it. Plenty bright, beam seems nicely centered in sight picture, and so far no issues after 50 rounds with light attached (G19). Easy to reach switch. The only thing I had to do was take off the lens and recenter the bulb in its socket initially. May have been bumped in shipping.

Anyway... thoughts? opinions? I will say at this point I'm very satisfied. Except its oogly lookin'.

ETA: Standard non laser light.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one on Sunday for my G29.  I haven't shot the pistol with it yet.
I like the design and the easy to reach switches.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#2]
It is no Surefire X200, but it is suitable enough for most home defense purposes.  Mine has always worked fine, although after a couple years I replaced it with the X200 and there is a pretty significant difference (but a big difference in $$$ too).
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#3]
i carry one in my pocket everyday and i've never had a problem with it. decent light for a good price.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I like mine so far, but haven't had a chance to shoot the gun with it on.  I keep forgetting it at home when I head out shooting.

Steve
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I sell all of the tac lights that you can put on a pistol or AR; I picked the GTL over all of them. I love it, the only thing I wish for is a led version at 90 lumens(TLR 1&2 are at 85 I believe, I have to go look)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top